AIM
KHgamer17

Saved by the Horn Saved by the Horn

Interesting...

It was funny, i guess, but I don't really know why. The animation was poor, but it didnt really take away from the piece because I don't think it was really to be taken seriously to begin with. Again, I thought it was kind of funny, but I'm sure you could do better. Not bad though.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

riding my lul-erskates

This. Is. Brilliant. Thank you for this.

Apples and Oranges Apples and Oranges

Enjoyable

It was really well made. I noticed a sinister look to the style right off the bat, and it was a bit creepy without anything really happening. It just had like, disturbing undertones for such a simple occurrence. I really commend you for this, well done.

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

Fun

Fun game, nice animations, love the death sequence. But I can't remember where I know that menu music from. I want to say Banjo Kazooie...

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Unbelievable

I never play games like this on newgrounds, i find them too long and boring. But i decided to stick to this one, and Ive got to say, it was rewarding. I love the quirky messages, and the twist at the end is brilliant. Be proud of this game. Its fantastic!

Cliff Jumper v1.00 Cliff Jumper v1.00

Hey hey

Great idea, and while the cones make it more than just right arrow.... wait... left arrow... i wasnt a fan of how they worked... i dunno. I hope you do make a version 2 with a differnet cone system or something. great idea though!

Small Loop #1 Small Loop #1

zomg

Best loop in existance on any website ever.

Happty Times ! Happty Times !

YAY

The loop is kinda short but its cute and cheery.

Icey Icey

zomg pwn

Not bad, Jason, and I bet if you made a track this year, it would be much better. Keep making musik!