AIM
KHgamer17

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

Fun

Fun game, nice animations, love the death sequence. But I can't remember where I know that menu music from. I want to say Banjo Kazooie...

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Unbelievable

I never play games like this on newgrounds, i find them too long and boring. But i decided to stick to this one, and Ive got to say, it was rewarding. I love the quirky messages, and the twist at the end is brilliant. Be proud of this game. Its fantastic!

Cliff Jumper v1.00 Cliff Jumper v1.00

Hey hey

Great idea, and while the cones make it more than just right arrow.... wait... left arrow... i wasnt a fan of how they worked... i dunno. I hope you do make a version 2 with a differnet cone system or something. great idea though!

Rocket Car Rocket Car

Yay

I finished it in one sitting no problem. Very fun, good length, not too long, but not too short. Last level was a bit too easy. Overall, very very enjoyable. Also, congratulations on finding your spice girls cd.

CorkySurprise responds:

I knew someone would eventually notice! And, for the record, I don't have any spice girl cd's

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Love it

Im addicted to this game and I play all friggin day long. Ive got a major hard on over an online version, you have no idea how excited I am, but please. PLEASE do not do mouse aiming, keep the controls the same. Mouse aiming would totally detract from the gameplay. Other than that, maybe more cutomization, and level editor to have walls that cant be passed through and walls that can only be passed through one way or the other would be nice to. THank u for bringing this game into my life but please please, no mouse aiming!!

BBQ Hero BBQ Hero

Fun on a Bun

Theres seems to be a glitch or something. After I replayed a few times my food cooked incredibly fast. By rubbing my cursor in and out of the smoke the food would go one darker each time. I would do each family members food to carbon before fat kid got to the grill once. Other than that, great game.

JackSmack responds:

wierd... I'll have to see if I can figure that one out... any clue how many times you had to play through it?

also can anyone else get this glitch to happen?

Pizza Shack Pizza Shack

impressive

I really enjoyed this game. I was really impressed, i mean with the amount of crappy flash games I play I seldom stumble on a good one and this is definitly a great one. Congratulations, I think this deserves front page.

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

Wow, front page?

Fun game, I like it, but I often find myself jumping onto the middle platform and going straight through. Wtf? Please fix. Good game.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

OMG

That was SOOOO GOOOD!! The way some missions were different and thw story, and the gang. Aw man that was DEFENITLY one of my favorite submissions EVER. Please continue these games and continue each being more innovative than the last. Wow, i love this game.

RetroLander RetroLander

Aw come on!

I had tons of fun with this game, i love lunar lander but i was REALLY dissapointed that hard and extreme were not availible. I REALLY want to do extreme, please make it soon.

hobo-mgee responds:

Consider the Hard and extreme done in a few days.