AIM
KHgamer17

Saved by the Horn Saved by the Horn

Interesting...

It was funny, i guess, but I don't really know why. The animation was poor, but it didnt really take away from the piece because I don't think it was really to be taken seriously to begin with. Again, I thought it was kind of funny, but I'm sure you could do better. Not bad though.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

riding my lul-erskates

This. Is. Brilliant. Thank you for this.

Apples and Oranges Apples and Oranges

Enjoyable

It was really well made. I noticed a sinister look to the style right off the bat, and it was a bit creepy without anything really happening. It just had like, disturbing undertones for such a simple occurrence. I really commend you for this, well done.

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

lawl?

For the life of me I can't figure out why this is hilarious. But it is. I think its the charm in the smooth animation style, mixed with the slightly retarded personalities of the characters. Just great. Please make more, your very talented.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Oh My God

I've seen a lot of gruesome animations in my day, but oh my god! The ending to that movie was SO bad it STILL shocked me after everything i've seen. Brilliant. SO GOOD! I applaude you, this is seriously great stuff. Good work, I can't thank you enough for bringing this flash into existence.

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

lulz

This was really funny. I liked it alot. I think you could turn those helghast into characters we could see in a lot of movies... sure ones dead but we. Im afraid i wont be seeing more of these since im REALLY late to the party for just having seen it now my first time, but hey, i still think it was good. nice job.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Awesome

Well well done. I loved the crazy shit happening throughout. I loved loved loved the picture of Fry. Well done, once more. Keep em coming!

Shoot David in The Balls Shoot David in The Balls

lulz

All i could think of was "Hold Devil's pot of tea!"

Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

not bad

I found it pretty funny, but I didnt agree with the message that the wii port is not worth while. But upon seeing the commentary i was quite releived. Enjoy your Wii.

Clyde & Erwin Clyde & Erwin

cartoony

I have to hand it to ya. The production quality is definitly there. The mouths were quite impressive. It definitely seems like you were going for a genuine cartoon feel, like Tom and Jerry or Top Cat, but maybe the writing needs a little work. I'm a horrible writer, so I must say, it wasn't bad, but I think there is more potential shown here than execution. Keep doing what you're doing.

GUTOONs responds: